Surf ATL Trips: Costa Rica on Deck!
Our first trip of the summer to Typhoon Lagoon is FULL (don’t worry, we’ll do it again!) but we are opening up our second one to Playa Grande, Costa Rica for five days of surf, pura vida, and community from Tuesday, July 19 through Sunday, July 24! 🤙 🤙
Head here for additional information and to register and check out the photos below for more encouragement! Spots are limited! 🌊 🌊
Playa Grande Trip Details:
- Cost is $450 for own room, $350 for a shared room for the five nights, and also includes ground transportation and an excursion to the iconic break, Witches Rock.
- We will be staying at @playagrande_sugars_monkey which is a vibrant hotel just steps away from miles of Playa Grande’s beaches and waves. Each room has air conditioning, ambient fans, free wi-fi, and a private bathroom with a shower and hot water.
- All rooms are first-come, first-serve and we will be collecting a 50% deposit by May 31.
- We welcome all abilities and we can help find the right spot for you but forecasts are always fluid so size, conditions, and ability will play a part in whether you surf out front or another spot.
- A major part of surf travel is learning and adapting to the local culture so we will expect you to be respectful of fellow surfers, travelers, and locals.
We will connect all participating surfers with each other before the trip as well!
A big thanks to future Playa Grande resident @eddiemurcury for working on the details of this trip with us! 🙌 🙌