As we head into a beautiful holiday weekend with family and friends, it’s a great time to reflect on the amazing year it’s been for our surf community and for Surf ATL! 🙌
Check out the highlights! 🌊
- We spotlighted over 25 Atlanta area surfers (with many more on the way)!
- We were highlighted in WavePoolMag!
- We celebrated summer with 14 weeks of surfing highlights from our area!
- We had meetups across the city (with more planned!) along with events at Lake Lanier and Lake Oconee during the summer!
- We traveled for surf to the East Coast and set up a trip to the Dominican Republic!
- We supported diversity and inclusion in surf!
- We shined the light on riding waves and surfing in the Atlanta area with over 200 posts!
But you know what the best thing is? The future is even brighter! 😎 😎
Our north star will always be to connect, grow, and foster the joy of riding waves and we have big plans for 2022 and beyond — from more Atlanta area stoke to wave pool updates to new events, trips, and programs — and we want you to be a part of it because it’s not a community without all of us! 🤝
Thank you for the support in 2021 and here’s to a great 2022! 🤙🤙